In our process technician apprenticeship you will learn about machining and processing technologies related to polymer materials and metal and gain expertise related to control system and computer applications. This knowledge will allow you to produce these highly-developed materials made of polymer granulates yourself. We constantly encounter plastic films in our daily life, e.g. flexible packages used in the food industry.
Apprenticeship duration: 3 years
Prerequisite: Entrance qualification for technical college
Location of trade school: Lemgo, Germany
- Set-up and operation of computer-controlled extrusion systems
- Planning and control of operating processes
- Responsibility for production monitoring and quality assurance
- Use of recycling processes
- Allocation, production, treatment of aggregates and additives
- Certified industrial foreman in the field of plastic and rubber technology
- State-certified technician in the field of plastic and rubber technology
- Degree in Plastics Technology
If we have sparked your interest, please send your complete application documents to our HR department, indicating your earliest possible starting date.
We look forward to your application!